Call for Papers - Vol. 3 Iss. 1
Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution is a peer-reviewed, free of charge, International multidisciplinary Journal which offers complete coverage of environmental pollution issues with original contributions such as Research Articles, Short Communications, and Review Papers. We would like to invite you for the submission of your valuable research articles, short communications, and review papers for Volume 3 (2022) of Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution.
Aims and Scope
Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution will cover the research activity in the broad area of environmental science and research, with original contributions.
The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for researchers and academicians in order to promote, discuss, and share new issues and developments in various areas of environmental research. Environmental Research & Technology involve the environmental researches related with water, wastewater, solid waste and air pollution technologies. Topics include, but are not limited to;
- Water: Water Quality, Water Resources Management, Water Policies and Planning, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Water Pollution and Contaminant Treatment, Water Environment Monitoring and Safety Prevention, Desalination and Water Purification Technologies.
- Soil: Groundwater and Well Hydraulics, Hydrogeology and Environmental Geochemistry, Peat science, Wetlands and Ecosystem, Soil chemistry and biochemistry, physics, Soil microbiology and mineralogy, Soil degradation and restoration.
- Environment: Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Technology and Biotechnology, Environmental Pollution and Prevention, Adsorption, Environmental Assessment and Monitoring, Environmental Conservation, Energy efficiency, Urban Heat effect, Construction and demolition materials, Ecosystem Services Measurement Related to Water Resources, Transport, Fate and impact of contaminant, Risk mitigation, Deposition, Accumulation.
- Marine:Aquatic ecosystem, Aquatic resources management, Aquatic ecotoxicology and pollution, Freshwater Ecology, Marine Ecology.
- Pollution Treatment technologies: safer and cleaner technologies (chemical, physical and biological process) with minimization of the environmental impact of contaminant in aquatic and soil environment.
- Emerging contaminants: all aspects related to persistent organic pollutants, endocrine disruptors, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, flame retardants, other industrial chemicals.
- Materials for remediation: membrane, nanomaterials, photocatalytic, electrochemistry, biochar, composite, and carbon-based materials.
- Other environmental aspects including Environmental modeling, climate change, and green technologies.
Abstracting and Indexing
Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution is now indexed by