Aims & Scope
The journal is intended to provide a platform for research communities from different disciplines to disseminate, exchange and communicate all aspects of aquatic and soil environment, all aspects of pollution, and solutions to pollution in the biosphere.
Topics of specific interest include, but are not limited to:
- Water: Water Quality, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Water Pollution and Contaminant Treatment, Water Environment Monitoring and Safety Prevention, Desalination and Water Purification Technologies.
- Soil: Hydrogeology and Environmental Geochemistry, Soil chemistry and biochemistry, physics, fertility and nutrition, Soil microbiology and mineralogy, Soil degradation and restoration.
- Environment: Environmental Microbiology, Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Technology and Biotechnology, Environmental Pollution and Prevention, Adsorption, Environmental Assessment and Monitoring, Urban Heat effect, Construction and demolition materials, Fate and impact of contaminant, Risk mitigation, Deposition, Accumulation.
- Marine: Aquatic ecosystem, Aquatic ecotoxicology and pollution.
- Pollution Treatment technologies: safer and cleaner technologies (chemical, physical and biological process) with minimization of the environmental impact of contaminants in aquatic and soil environments.
- Emerging contaminants: all aspects related to persistent organic pollutants, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, flame retardants, and other industrial chemicals.
- Materials for remediation: membrane, nanomaterials, photocatalytic, electrochemistry, biochar, composite, and carbon-based materials.
- Other environmental aspects include Environmental modeling, and green technologies.