Welcome from the Chair
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is my pleasure to welcome all the participants today for International Symposium on Environmental and Chemical Engineering. The symposium is completely conducted on a digital platform due to COVID-19 pandemic. This symposium is organized by Tecno Scientifica and Biointerface Research in Chemistry.
We are honored to organize the symposium with five keynoted speeches and more than 50 participants registered from twelve countries. We welcome all the eminent speaker and guests from twelve countries from different expertise, you have come here to share their knowledge and vast experience with the academic community. This symposium aiming to provide an international forum for academics, scientists, experts from all over the world in the field of water, ecology and environment to exchange the latest ideas, theoretical and practical research findings.
During the two-day symposium, there will be 51 presentations covering various topic such as: membrane application, water purification, water and wastewater treatment, enzymatic reaction, and environmental microbiology.
We greatly acknowledge our publishing partners, Bio-Interface Research in Applied Chemistry, that indexed in Scopus, Web of Science (Cite Score 1.8), Chemical Abstract (ACS), and Scilit (MDPI), Environmental Research, Engineering and Management, that indexed in Scopus, EBSCO, and Cambridge Scientific Abstract (CSA), and Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution for their collaborative support in publishing the articles.
My greatest appreciation goes to the technical and organizing committee, all of whom contributed to the symposium's success.
I wish you have a wonderful and interactive event, and once again, I extend a warm greeting to The ISECE 2021.
All papers will be peer reviewed prior to acceptance. The accepted paper will be considered for publication in the Bio-Interface Research in Applied Chemistry, that indexed in Scopus, Web of Science (Cite Score 1.8), Chemical Abstract (ACS), and Scilit (MDPI), Environmental Research, Engineering and Management, that indexed in Scopus, EBSCO, and Cambridge Scientific Abstract (CSA), and Tropical Aquatic and Soil Pollution.
Topics of InterestTopics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Environment: Environmental Biology, Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Technology and Biotechnology, Environmental Pollution and Prevention, Environmental Assessment and Monitoring, Environmental Conservation, Ecosystem Services Measurement Related to Water Resources
- Water: Water Quality, Water Resources Management, Water Policies and Planning, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Water Pollution and Contaminant Treatment, Water Environment Monitoring and Safety Prevention, Desalination and Water Purification Technologies, Hydrology and Hydrological Processes, Stormwater Runoff and Flood Management, Erosion and Sediment Transport, Water Supply, Sewage, and Sustainable Drainage.
- Soil: Groundwater and Well Hydraulics, Soil and Aquifer Properties, Hydrogeology and Environmental Geochemistry, Wetlands and Ecosystem.
- Marine: Aquatic Systems, Freshwater Ecology, Marine Ecology, Sustainability Oceanography and Marine Science.
- Chemistry: Chemical reaction, Physical, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Catalysis & reaction engineering, Biochemical and bio-molecular engineering, Nanomaterials, Sustainable & clean technologies.
- Materials: Advanced materials processing, New materials & structured products, Nanomanufacturing, Product design & innovation, Product engineering and product development.
- Microbiology: Biodegradation, Bioremediation, Phycoremediation, Phytoremediation, Applied microbiology, Enzyme application, Microbes ecology and physiology, Cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, Aerobic and anaerobic process.
September 30, 2021 extended to October 30, 2021
Accept Abstract Notification
October 5, 2021 extended to November 10, 2021
Full Paper Deadline
October 25, 2021 extended to October 30, 2021
Accept Full Paper Notification
November 1, 2021 extended to November 10, 2021
November 15, 2021
Symposium Event (online)
November 25-26, 2021 this event is ended