Propose a New Journal
By partnering with global learners, professionals, scientific researchers and academic communities, Tecno Scientifica Publishing strives for being a more accessible and informative publishing platform. Firmly standing by publication ethics and originality, we aim to offer high-quality, peer-reviewed journals, dedicating to providing best academic service for both readers and authors.
How to propose a New Journal
A New Journal proposal should include the following 6 parts:
- Journal Name:
- Journal Abbreviation:
- Publication frequency:
- Editorial information (Including full name, email address, affiliation, research interest, and photo): Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- Focus ad Scope:
- Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
What we can provide:
- Profound publishing knowledge support including free plagiarism checking, reviewer database, manuscript editing and so on throughout the whole publishing activity;
- Efficient, fast and reliable technical backup;
- Good website management and publish your journal without charge under the cooperating relationship;
- Application of ISSN, DOI, Indexing, and all cost regarding the publication is sponsored by Publisher
- Editor-in-chief has authority to recruit, manage, and establishing the editorial board for the journal;
- Editor-in-chief has authority to do a peer review process, including assign the reviewer according to the scope of the article;
- Article processing fee (APC) for author is free of charge;
If you would like to propose a New Journal and be the Editor-in-Chief, please fill in the Proposal form and submit to us: firstname.lastname@example.org